Sunday, August 31, 2008

Antique Qlt Vendors Finale!

Last but most definitely not least are two vendors whose quilts you can enjoy seeing here as they do not have internet access.


Antique Qlt Vendors Finale


Labors of Love can be found at large quilt and textile events and festivals. I saved their pictures for the Labor Day weekend. (If you believe that, I have a genuine UGRR quilt for sale...)

Cotance, owner of Scarlet Ladies Antiques, describes herself as a gypsy, traveling from shop to show to shop to show across the country.

This concludes my photo journey through the first International Quilt Festival in California.

Have a great time for the rest of your long weekend.

Piece,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, questions and answers are welcome! It may take a little while for them to show on my blog - I like to see them first. Thanks for sharing.